Tiger Warrior Index du Forum
Tiger Warrior Index du ForumFAQPortail du forumRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Green Light Beyonc

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tiger Warrior Index du Forum -> La guilde -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zonailaur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 12:34 (2016)    Sujet du message: Green Light Beyonc Répondre en citant

Green Light Beyonc > bit.ly/1t3qUKx

Green Light Beyonc, Saving Hope S03e06

10cf746e54
GENIUS Sign Up Sign In Rap Pop Rock R&B Country France Deutschland Polska Lit News Screen Sports . Burrrr! (Page not found) Sorry, we didn't mean for that to happen! You can search Genius by using the search bar above, or go back to the homepage. New! Highlight lyrics to add Meanings, Special Memories, and Misheard Lyrics. Green Light Lyrics from B'day-Deluxe Edition. 405 Not Allowed.. 0.048 Integrate the suggestion into the annotation, keeping the contributor guidelines in mind. Submit Corrections Cancel . TM + 2016 Vimeo, Inc. Search . Staff Picks Join or log in Watch Upload On Demand Help More stuff Terms of Service Privacy Policy Copyright Cookies Desktop site Language English Espaol Deutsch Franais Portugus FAQ TM + 2016 Vimeo, Inc.

.. All rights reserved. Terms Privacy Copyright Cookies Made with in NYC.. Vimeo About Vimeo Vimeo Blog Vimeo Guidelines Developers Jobs Help Help Center Video School FAQ Forums More On Demand Everywhere Upload Site Map Upgrade Vimeo Plus Vimeo PRO Vimeo for Business Did you know? You can watch Vimeo on the Vime-go. print correct . Give it to mama Give it, give it Give it to mama, mama Give it Give it to mama, mamaFor some strange reason You done pleasin' me like it's okay Like a perm that's been left too long It's starts to burn, the result is it just won't take(I can see) Now it's all coming so clear to me now (I can see) Misinterpreted all my naiveness Was just thinking if I had no you than I can't do My stock just went up over 2 millionSo if you want to, you got the green light So if you want to, you got the green light So if you want to, you got the green light So if you want to, you got the green light Give it to mamaGo, go, go, go Go, go, go, go Go, go, go, go Go, go, red light, green lightSome see me say I should be trophied 'Cause it gets no stronger Ladies y'all know, yeah, girl y'all know This pimp *ish gets no olderIs that a threat? What's another threat? Yep, that's another threat, from you, you can get no colder You got the green light, you the king right? You holdin' up traffic, green means go!Go, go, go, go Go, go, go, go Go, go, go, go Go, go, red light, green light (I said you're holdin' up traffic, green means go!)So if you want to, you got the green light So if you want to, you got the green light So if you want to, you got the green light So if you want to, you got the green light Give it to mama(Go, go, go, go) Ain't no problem, you can go I'm gon' find somebody else (Go, go, go, go) So why not move along? You got the green light so you can go Go, go, go, go Go, go, red light, green lightI gave all I could give To my love, my heart Now we're facing the end Of what you did from the start, my loveYou're holdin' up traffic, green means go!So if you want to, you got the green light So if you want to, you got the green light So if you want to, you got the green light So if you want to, you got the green light Give it to mama(Go, go, go, go) Ain't no problem, you can go I'm gon' find somebody else (Go, go, go, go) So why not move along? You got the green light so you can go Go, go, go, go Go, go, red light, green light Songwriters Pharrell Williams;Garrett Hamler;Beyonce Giselle Knowles Published by EMI APRIL MUSIC, INC.;B-DAY PUBLISHING;SONGS OF WINDSWEPT PACIFIC;WATERS OF NAZARETH PUBLISHING;HITCO MUSIC;EMI BLACKWOOD MUSIC INC.;TEAM S DOT PUBLISHING . Discuss This Song Add a new song discussion.. Namespaces Special page Variants .. Correct this Line Record a Video Annotation Edit Video Id Add an Image Formatting Help Save (shift+enter) cancel Add an image, video, or tweet by pasting in the URL: Add a link like this: [Check out my fave website]( Simple formatting: *Italicize Album Titles* > This is how you quote from other sources How to write for Genius Save Video Re-record Video Watch Video Again . About Genius Embed a Text Verified Artists Contributor Guidelines Education Press Advertise Privacy Policy Jobs Developers Terms of Use Contact us 2016 Genius Media Group Inc.

shadowrun: dragonfall directors cut2 broke girls s04e08drake ft eminemsuper smash brawl isofed up 2014the perfect wifemarvel's agents of shield season 2tattooed flower vasesmackdown vs raw 2011.ps2samantha saint passionhd

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 12:34 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tiger Warrior Index du Forum -> La guilde -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange